Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our salon policies
- Please arrive make up free so your stylist can maximise your appointment time. If you arrive with makeup on, you will be asked to remove your makeup at our salon, and this will take up some of your appointment time.
- Please arrive on time, this may mean factoring in time for parking. Unfortunately we cannot extend your appointment time for late arrivals.
- Our treatment room is designed for your relaxation. We have cosy blankets, pillows, fragrances and gentle music for your sensory enjoyment. Most clients indulge in a “lash nap”. This is your opportunity to unwind from your busy schedule and enjoy some pamper time.
- Your stylist will discuss aftercare with you during your appointment. All aftercare information is available on our website.
We accept cash and card - excluding Diners/Amex.
We strongly recommend booking your next appointment before you leave the salon. This guarantees your preferred booking time. As we enjoy a loyal and passionate clientele, last minute appointments aren't always possible.
Age restrictions apply; you must be over 18 for lash extensions. Brow clients under 18 must have a parent or guardian present.
We’re certain that you'll fall in love with your lashes and brows, or we'll fix them for free.
If you are not 100% happy with your result, notify us within 3 business days and we'll give you a free touchup service within 7 days of your last appointment.
- Brows must be maintained within 4 weeks of last visit. Bookings made outside of 4 weeks will require a new design.
- A refill is qualified by 40% of lashes remaining since last visit and within 4 weeks of last visit. We recommend 3-4 weekly visits for volume lashes. Classic lashes must be refilled within 3 weeks. If less than 30% of lashes remain, a full set will be applicable.
- We do not guarantee to maintain work from another lash stylist, and reserve the right to refuse refill in favour of removal for a new set. If you wish to book for a refill appointment but have not seen us before, please book a consultation a few days before your appointment.
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- New client appointments require 50% (lash full set) $50 (lash refill) or $30 (brow new design) or other non refundable booking fee at the time of booking. Your booking fee will be forfeited in the case of cancellation within 48 hours of appointment time. Booking fee will be carried over to rescheduled appointment if rescheduled before the 48 hour period.
- Booking fee may be refunded if your appointment is cancelled, giving a minimum 7 business days from your appointment time. Your booking fee will be held over to your next appointment, or issued as a gift voucher, if your appointment is cancelled within this 7 business day period.
- All lash refill appointments require a $50 security bond (booking fee), which can be carried over from a previous appointment or paid at the time of booking. This is non refundable and can be used on an appointment or redeemed via gift voucher.
Cancellations or reschedules are occasionally necessary. We ask to be notified of a cancelled or rescheduled appointment at least 48 business hours in advance. Cancellations received within 48 business hours will incur a $50 (lash) or $30 (brow) cancellation fee, or forfeit of booking fee.
Booking fees are non refundable. In the event that you can no longer attend your appointment, the booking fee may be returned in the form of a gift voucher, used for another service or kept on your account for future use.
Children & Friends
- Due to the size of our salon, hazardous equipment and insurance guidelines, it is not appropriate for children or friends to accompany you at your appointment.